Mathematics Encyclopedia is a large database with more than 27000 articles related to mathematics and mathematicians. Just type a few letters to browse encyclopedia.
- Full Screen Mode
- Landscape View (with larger font size | easier to read)
- Cross Fading transtition between articles
- Instant Swipe Back for a faster browsing experience
- Save articles to bookmarks
- Page Top & bottom shortcuts
- Direct links to Features Content, Current Events, Random Article, …
- Portal filter search
- Online Bookmarks & Read it later support : Relego, Spare time.
- Facebook and Facebook beta support
- Twitter Clients support : Spaz, Twee, Bad kitty, Yak, Tweed, TweetMe
- Customize Statuses +short URL maker
- I.M or Email support
- Copy URL to clipboard